With just a few clicks you can buy any of the following TD-LTE internet packages online from your SIM card.
- Off-peak internet packages can be used between 2 and 7 A.M.
- Unlimited packages have an unlimited traffic volume considering the Fair Usage Policy.
- According to the Fair Usage Policy in case of using more than the Fair Usage Limit, your internet speed will decrease to 256 Kbps. The Fair Usage Limit for various packages are provided below:
· 20GB for up to 2 Mbps initiative package
· 30GB for up to 4 Mbps initiative package
· 30GB for up to 2 Mbps monthly package
· 45GB for up to 4 Mbps monthly package
· 75GB for up to 8 Mbps monthly package
- You can’t buy 2 unlimited packages at the same time.
- Buy an unlimited package after your normal internet package expires. In case of simultaneous purchase, first the normal package will be used and then the unlimited one (regardless of the package expiry date). Moreover, the package start date would be its purchase date, so the user would be liable for any consequences resulting from purchasing normal and unlimited packages simultaneously.
- Your internet speed will vary when you buy normal and unlimited packages simultaneously; so when you’re using normal packages, your internet speed will be unlimited but with unlimited packages your speed will be between 2 Mbps and 8 Mbps
- The package prices are 9% VAT exclusive.
- Please use an Irancell prepaid GSM SIM card if you wish to dial a USSD to activate the TD-LTE packages. Using this method, the charges will be deducted from the prepaid SIM card and the TD-LTE account will be charged.
- The initial package’s validity will be calculated as of the date of the first usage and the validity of both peak and off-peak parts of the packages will start and end simultaneously according to the first usage, regardless of the usage being on the peak or off-peak part.
- Activate TD-LTE information service to receive the necessary information on the purchased TD-LTE packages, on time. For more information visit TD-LTE information service page.
- Mobile data out of bundle and packages tariffs for local messengers (Jik o Pik, Lenzor, Bisphone, iGap, Sourosh, Gap and Bale), dropped to one third.
- In case of purchasing more than one package, the ones with closer expiry dates will have higher usage priority; gift and off net though are excluded from this rule and have higher usage priority.
- To buy packages amounting to more than 200.000 Tomans, you can use any of the purchase methods other than the USSD. If you wish to make the payment using your SIM card credit, it needs to be more than the package price.